Phone: (941) 355-2967
Booker High School is in our fifth year of offering the Cambridge International AICE program. It is a highly rigorous, college-preparatory program that allows students to earn college credit while in high school. The Cambridge AICE program is a magnet program that students apply to.
Booker High School currently offers 12 AICE courses and 6 Pre-AICE courses. This provides students with a wide vraiety of options throughout their high school experience. The AICE program works in tandem with both the Visual & Performing Arts (VPA) program and the Law Academy.
Cambridge AICE students are:
• confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
• responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
• reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
• innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
• engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference
For more information about Booker High School, please visit our school website: