Phone: (941) 355-2967
Booker High School is in our fifth year of offering the Cambridge International AICE program. It is a highly rigorous, college-preparatory program that allows students to earn college credit while in high school. The Cambridge AICE program is a magnet program that students apply to.
Booker High School currently offers 12 AICE courses and 6 Pre-AICE courses. This provides students with a wide vraiety of options throughout their high school experience. The AICE program works in tandem with both the Visual & Performing Arts (VPA) program and the Law Academy.
Cambridge AICE students are:
• confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
• responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
• reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
• innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
• engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference
For more information about Booker High School, please visit our school website:
Spring 2020 grades have been released. To access your grades, e-mail Mr. Hutchinson.
For Spring 2021 AICE exams, there has been a change in the requirements for extended time. ONLY students who have submitted a letter from their doctor dated within the past two years will be allowed extended time (25%) on AICE exams. The letter must contain information pertaining to the need for extended time. School paperwork (504's, IEP's, etc.) are no longer sufficient. Please address this as soon as possible so there are not any issues as we approach testing. Please contact Chris Hutchinson