Phone: (941) 355-2967
Phone: (941) 355-2967
Many colleges and universities throughout the United States recognize the Cambridge AICE program and will award students college credit based upon on what exams they passed. You can search for a specific college and find out more information about their Cambridge AICE policies using the Cambridge Recognition search tool below.
The links below will allow you to find out more information about the transfer of Cambridge AICE credits to specific Florida colleges and universities.
Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
Florida Gulf Coast University
Florida International University
Florida Polytechnic University
University of Central Florida
University of Miami
You can request that your transcript be sent to up to six institutions by completing the online process through the site link below. You may also complete this process more than once to send your transcripts to more than the initial institutions if needed.
Follow the instructions on the site to complete the process. Start today by clicking the button on the right.
1. Complete all information on the CIE Transcript Form provided
a. Edit the exam sessions being requested according to the exam sessions you participated in.
b. Add your Cambridge Candidate number (4-digit number you used in Cambridge Exams)
2. Save the form as a PDF on your computer
3. Take a picture of you photo ID and save it as a document on your computer.
4. Send the saved form and ID to the email address listed on the instructions page (first page of the attachment)
5. Cambridge will send an automated reply email
6. SAVE the automated reply email (check your “junk” folder too)
7. Cambridge will send an electronic transcript of all exams passed to the college(s) you list (if they have an electronic transcript agreement with Cambridge)
8. You will receive ANOTHER email from Cambridge when the transcript has been sent – so look for that too!
9. Electronic transcripts are usually received by the college within 2 – 3 days at the most
10. If the transcript has to be sent through the mail, it can take up to 3 weeks to be received.
11. If you are submitting the Electronic Transcript Request form before the end of the school year, Cambridge will initially send a transcript with all exam grades EXCEPT the June exam session from your senior year.
12. Another transcript, with the results from the June exam session from senior year, will be sent the following August (to the same school you requested on your request form) when exam results are released.
13. If you earned your AICE Diploma Award (ADIP) during the June Exam session of your senior year, Cambridge will provide that information to the Florida Bright Futures (BF) Office in August when the results are released.
14. BF will update their data base, include your ADIP and change your award status if applicable.
15. At that time, you will need to go to the Financial Aid office at your college and let them know you qualify for the scholarship and ask them to access the Bright Futures update so they can apply the money to your account.
16. If there is an amount owed on your college bill before this, just ask the Financial Aid Office to “defer payment” and they will.
17. If you find that your college is saying they never received your transcript information, you can use the automated email reply that you saved, there is an “Enquiry Number” in the subject line of that email which is like a tracking number. Just re-send that automated reply back to Cambridge and ask them to send the transcript again.
18. If you have any issues throughout this process, you can always email Chris Hutinson.
Booker High School AICE
3201 N. Orange Ave, Sarasota, FL 34234, US
Copyright © 2022 Booker High School AICE - All Rights Reserved.
Managed by Booker High School AICE Program